Heaven & Earth Holistic Therapies - Holistic Therapies

Categories

HEALING WORDS
HEALTHY TIPS
powered by

My Blog

Today is all we have!

Today is the only time that you have it won't pass by again. Need not dwell on past mistakes or worry about future plans. Stay rooted in the moment and be kind and loving to all people and all things. Try to patch up bad relationship issues, we all make mistakes, nobody is perfect. Being angry only hurts you. Keep the focus and forgive. Love & Light

8 Comments to Today is all we have!:

Comments RSS
write my assignment for me cheap on Saturday, July 14, 2018 6:02 AM
Thanks for sharing with us. I just loved your way of presentation. enjoyed reading this .Thanks for sharing and keep writing. It is good to read blogs like this. As constantly, we appreciate yourself assurance and accept as true within us.
Reply to comment

help with essay on Saturday, July 21, 2018 1:38 AM
An exploration of the network is done for the flow of the products for the people. All the issues of the production unit and have been improved for the use of the right and vital terms for the humans in life.
Reply to comment

Cafe Racer Jacket< on Thursday, March 07, 2019 7:11 AM
I loved reading this post. Thanks for the exceptionally instructive and simple to follow guide on blogging. I am planning for a task and this has given me more trust in setting up my first blog.
Reply to comment

v on Monday, March 11, 2019 4:19 PM
v
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Wednesday, March 27, 2019 10:54 PM
Reply to comment

need help with dissertation on Wednesday, March 27, 2019 11:08 PM
I do believe that each day that is being given to us is a new chance of proving that we are able to do things once we put our heart and mind into it. I have to agree with what has been written here that today is all that we have to do what we love to do and make our lives worth living. I believe that we have to forgive and forget in order to have a peaceful life. We have to make sure that we fix what has been broken and start anew. I know that this is not something easy to do but as time goes by, everything will surely happen the way we want it.
Reply to comment

essay services review on Saturday, August 03, 2019 5:57 PM
Thanks For sharing an informative blog keep rocking bring more details
Reply to comment

bestessays.com writing on Saturday, August 17, 2019 1:12 PM
Maybe you are right. But that's something! I think it's enough for us.
Reply to comment